- The Windster 2 gloves should have a snug fit to optimise their insulating properties
- Preferences differ, but for most riders these gloves are perfect for cold conditions between 0 and 8°C
- The Windster 2 gloves have a water-repellent treatment to cope with light drizzle, but for heavy rain look to our waterproof gloves instead
- When removing these gloves pinch the fingertips of the gloves as you wriggle your fingers out. This will avoid the soft inner lining from separating from the windproof outer
- The lining of these gloves has an anti-bacterial treatment that helps to reduce the build up of odour-causing bacteria; potentially reducing how often you need to wash them.
- If your gloves are not too dirty, consider spot cleaning them with a sponge to avoid giving them and the environment a hard time by using your washing machine
- The Durable Water Repellent treatment (eco-friendly DWR finish) will last for approximately 20 machine washes, but you can easily reapply it with wash-in or spray-on solutions
...and remember – you are wearing high quality cycling essentials from GripGrab that are built to last. Take care of them and they will take care of you for many years to come - enjoy your ride!
The exceptional breathability and moisture wicking performance of both fabric layers makes these gloves highly versatile, while the silicone gripper print has been designed to enhance your control on the handlebars and levers. The index finger and thumb are touchscreen friendly to allow use of your phone and bike computer without removing the gloves.
The Windster 2 gloves are an evolution of the original Windster, using more sustainable and higher performance fabrics, as well as receiving an updated graphical look.
A favourite winter cycling choice amongst our GripGrab team, the Windster will keep you riding through the cold months of the year.
GripGrab Founder & Chief Product Officer
GripGrab is a family business. Founded by brothers Kristian, Martin and Bjørn Krøyer in 2000. GripGrab is today run by CEO Martin Krøyer and CPO Kristian Krøyer.
GripGrab’s core philosophy is based on our experience as cyclists: creating products that protect against any conditions.
These products give riders the confidence to go further, push their limits and explore more.
Our mission is to create the products that enable all cyclists to explore and live out their individual cycling potential.
first impressions last
SHARE YOUR GRIPGRAB MOMENTS
Follow us on Instagram to get inspired, to ask questions and to contribute to a healthy cycling world. Amazing content can arise around cycling; we encourage you to share your ride experiences by using #MyRideWithGripGrab on your posts or by tagging @gripgrab
Each month three of our followers will win a GripGrab.com gift card worth €50. Click here to see how to participate in the competition.