- The Polaris 2 gloves should have a snug fit to optimise their insulating properties
- Preferences differ, but for most riders these gloves are perfect for sub-zero and cold conditions between -5 and 8°C
- When removing these gloves pinch the fingertips of the gloves as you wriggle out your fingers. This will avoid the soft inner lining from separating from the outer membranes
- For even more insulation in the coldest weather conditions, you could combine these gloves with a pair of liner gloves – but you will need to size up when purchasing your Polaris winter gloves
- The lining of these gloves has an anti-bacterial treatment that helps to reduce the build up of odour-causing bacteria; potentially reducing how often you need to wash them.
- If your gloves are not too dirty, consider spot cleaning them with a sponge to avoid giving them and the environment a hard time by using your washing machine
- As well as a fully waterproof membrane, these gloves have a Durable Water Repellent fabric treatment (eco-friendly DWR finish) to stop the outer fabric absorbing too much water. This treatment will last for approximately 20 machine washes, but you can easily reapply it with wash-in or spray-on solutions
...and remember – you are wearing high quality cycling essentials from GripGrab that are built to last. Take care of them and they will take care of you for many years to come - enjoy your ride!
GripGrab Founder & Chief Product Officer
first impressions last
SHARE YOUR GRIPGRAB MOMENTS
Follow us on Instagram to get inspired, to ask questions and to contribute to a healthy cycling world. Amazing content can arise around cycling; we encourage you to share your ride experiences by using #MyRideWithGripGrab on your posts or by tagging @gripgrab
Each month three of our followers will win a GripGrab.com gift card worth €50. Click here to see how to participate in the competition.