- The Insulator 2 gloves should have a snug second skin feel to optimise their insulating properties
- Preferences differ, but for most riders these gloves are perfect for cool conditions between 10 and 15°C
- The Insulator 2 has a water-repellent treatment to cope with light drizzle, but for heavy rain look to our waterproof gloves instead
- These gloves could also work well as liner gloves to offer additional insulation within your deep winter gloves – but you'll need to go a size up with the outer gloves. If you are looking for slimmer profile dedicated liner gloves, consider our GripGrab Merino Liner Gloves
- If your gloves are not too dirty, consider spot cleaning them with a sponge to avoid giving them and the environment a hard time by using your washing machine
- The Durable Water Repellent treatment (eco-friendly DWR finish) will last for approximately 20 machine washes, but you can easily reapply it with wash-in or spray-on solutions
...and remember – you are wearing high quality cycling essentials from GripGrab that are built to last. Take care of them and they will take care of you for many years to come - enjoy your ride!
GripGrab Founder & Chief Product Officer
GripGrab is a family business. Founded by brothers Kristian, Martin and Bjørn Krøyer in 2000. GripGrab is today run by CEO Martin Krøyer and CPO Kristian Krøyer.
GripGrab’s core philosophy is based on our experience as cyclists: creating products that protect against any conditions.
These products give riders the confidence to go further, push their limits and explore more.
Our mission is to create the products that enable all cyclists to explore and live out their individual cycling potential.
first impressions last
SHARE YOUR GRIPGRAB MOMENTS
Follow us on Instagram to get inspired, to ask questions and to contribute to a healthy cycling world. Amazing content can arise around cycling; we encourage you to share your ride experiences by using #MyRideWithGripGrab on your posts or by tagging @gripgrab
Each month three of our followers will win a GripGrab.com gift card worth €50. Click here to see how to participate in the competition.