Join GripGrab as a Sales Representative in the Netherlands!
Are you passionate about cycling and ready to take your career to the next level? GripGrab, more than just a brand, embodies a deep passion for cycling, transforming daily rides into inspiring adventures. Under the motto "Ride All Year," we creatively and with nerdy expertise develop innovative solutions to unleash every cyclist's full potential. The diversity of cycling, from daily commuting to challenging races, inspires and guides us.
We believe in the power of cycling to transform. In essence, we exist to enrich lives through cycling, and our team of dedicated Gripsters is on a mission to create high-quality cycling gear that enhances your riding experience. We're not just a brand; we're a community united by our love for cycling.
GripGrab holds a strong position among Dutch cyclists and retail professionals, and our existing retail distribution network is already well established. To take our distribution network to the next level and grow our brand and following, we are now seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to unlock the full potential of the Western Netherlands. We have just introduced cycling wear to our range, and our potential for growth within this category is significant.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to have full responsibility for the expansion and development of our retailer network in the Western part of The Netherlands and share our vision to Enrich Lives Through Cycling, we want to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Sales Representative, you will be a crucial player in expanding our network of cycling retailers in the Netherlands. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring potential new retail partners in the Western part of the Netherlands
- Planning and executing bi-annual pre-sales meetings with existing retail partners in the region
- Planning and executing local brand activation and trade marketing activities and dealer events in close collaboration with key retailers and partners
- Supporting our Regional Sales Manager
- You’re a native Dutch speaker
- You have full English proficiency, written and spoken
- You’re located in the Randstad or willing to move there.
- You have a passion for cycling and live an active lifestyle
- Ideally, you have experience with B2B sales, CRM systems, and trade marketing tactics - preferably from a similar role
- If you have experience from within the cycling industry, that is a plus, but not mandatory
What We Offer
- An exciting sales role in an awesome company with great potential to grow
- A full-time position with lots of personal freedom to plan your own time
- Several annual trips to our headquarters in Copenhagen
- Salary + benefits based on qualifications
Ready to ride with us? Send an email including your motivational letter and updated resume to GripGrab Sales Director Martin Krøyer at email@example.com. We accept applications in English only, please.
Application deadline is 12th of February 2024, so don't miss your chance to be part of the GripGrab adventure!
Join us as soon as possible and embark on a journey where your passion for cycling meets an exciting career!