GripGrab is one of the fastest growing companies in the cycle clothing industry. Driven by a passion for innovation and development - our mission is to enrich lives through cycling - by creating world-class products and content that inspire and enable anyone to experience the joy of cycling. As the company evolves, we have a desire to develop our marketing and communications. This role within the Product Marketing Team looks to improve the understanding and knowledge of our products - presenting the GripGrab brand in a clear, consistent, and attractive written fashion.
Are you feeling motivated to join us on our mission to Enrich Lives Through Cycling?
Would you feel excitement from taking ownership of creation of compelling written content that inspires and convinces cyclists all over the world?
Can you say YES PLEASE! to all of this?
Then please read on and bring yourself one step closer to joining us on our exciting journey.
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote / Copenhagen HQ
Starting date: As soon as possible - we’ve got lots of work for you.
Role and Responsibilities
The ultimate responsible for a consistent and brilliant tone of voice and written copy across all GripGrab’s marketing channels, and in a broad range of languages.
This role sits within the Product Marketing Team and is primarily concerned with the quality of POS material for GripGrab products, as well as written product guides and marketing material.
Primary responsibilities include:
Product Marketing Copywriting and management of translation process of all copy
1. Product texts
2. Product packaging texts
3. Infographic texts
4. Proof-reading scripts for videos
5. Creation of product guides for relevant product categories
6. Creation of Amazon text content
Secondary responsibilities include:
Brand Marketing Copy Editing
• Proof-read social media posts
• Proof-read newsletter copy
• Proof-read website and blog content
• Write or proof-read press releases for new product launches and company updates
Requirements for candidates:
1. Enduring passion for cycling
2. Native English speaker
3. 3+ years editorial copywriting experience
4. Extensive knowledge of the cycling industry and ‘language’
5. Ability to work in a structured and organized manner
6. Ability to project manage a team of freelance translators and the translation process
7. Flexibility to travel for work projects when needed (maximum 25 days per year)
8. Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic company
Are you interested and motivated to apply?
Please submit your application before 5th of March 2021 by filling out this form: