GripGrab is a company of passionate cyclists, with a drive to deliver innovative high-quality cycling essentials. Our family-like team focusses on Scandinavian design principles, and a mission to enable all cyclists to live out their cycling potential.
Founded more than 20 years ago by the Krøyer brothers, GripGrab continues to be a market leader in developing highly functional, timeless essentials that keep cyclists comfortable in all weather conditions. The Krøyer brothers’ passion for cycling has brought the company to where it is today; with retail partners all over Europe, both online and offline, including Amazon and our own web shop. The team consists of more than 50 dedicated individuals; the majority based in Copenhagen or working remotely in Europe and Pakistan.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketeer who can take the lead on implementing our digital marketing strategy, which is centred around further developing the GripGrab Cycling Community in Europe and the USA.
Using the full palette of marketing disciplines, such as marketing automation, social media, brand ambassadors and exciting cycling events, the task is to develop an international community of cyclist across disciplines and levels that buy into GripGrab’s values.
The GripGrab Community Manager will report to the CMO and will be responsible for creating true brand loyalty across the community as well as delivering relevant traffic to gripgrab.com. Working closely with the Brand & Content team as well as the eCommerce Manager, the community manager will execute the campaign plan with a specific focus on building the community. Harvesting previous experiences within the company, the Community Manager will ensure that GripGrab takes new steps towards our goals
- Build an international cycling community, both digital and physical, based on our brand- and positioning strategy
- Be the main driver of our marketing automation system (Klayvio), Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Strava) and Brand Ambassadors’ contacts
- Orchestrate cross-media campaigns to support community building, brand building and sales on gripgrab.com
- Ensure consistent tracking and monitoring of digital performance to support business goals
- Use data to optimise efforts and share knowledge within the organisation
- Use existing creative and content assets and giving input to specific development of new assets
- Facilitate sharing of knowledge and best practices for digital initiatives
- You will be a part of a team of enthusiastic marketing and digital professionals who drive GripGrab’s efforts toward great success
On top of an enduring passion for cycling and a purpose-driven personality, the ideal candidate has a special interest in building strong brands through direct-to-consumer activities.
You have a strong passion for the sportswear industry, ideally cycling accessories and apparel, and a strong communication skillset. You are familiar with the tools in digital marketing, especially email automation systems, and have an analytical approach.
Ideally, you have a marketing degree or similar, but we are most interested in your overall experience and your professional achievements.
You know how to drive and improve new marketing and brand initiatives, and to ensure consistency between content, communication, marketing automation, CMS, SoMe, and offline channels. It is essential that you hold excellent English communication skills, verbally as well as written, and can easily communicate and present your thoughts and ideas precisely and convincingly no matter the audience, country, or project. Finally, you are naturally service-oriented and always have the customer in mind in your work.
With strong interpersonal skills, you are empathetic and open-minded, respect your surroundings and make an effort to understand colleagues, customers and other stakeholders. Essentially, you are a natural and strong collaborator. You are commercially driven and eager to make your mark in an interesting company on an ambitious journey.
Preferably, the role will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Martin Krøyer, CEO