1st Warehouse Assistant at GripGrab
Would it motivate you to be part of a company with a mission to inspire and enable athletes to live an active lifestyle? And to combine your job with your passion for sport? Then read on.
GripGrab is a brand that inspires and enables athletes to be active and stay comfortable in all conditions.
We are considered a high-end brand in the European cycling industry and our products are sold by more than 1.200 leading retailers both online and offline. We consist of a strong team of dedicated people who work for the same mission every day - and we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen the team.
We are looking for a warehouse worker for our central warehouse in Skovlunde, Denmark. Your title will be 1st Warehouse Assistant, and you will refer directly to our operations manager. Your success will be measured by your ability to keeping the daily warehouse operation running smoothly and ensuring that orders are delivered timely and correctly to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and handling of goods in and out of our central warehouse
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries of customer sales orders
- Picking, packing and preparing for shipping of b2b and b2c customer orders
- Daily communication with our international sales team (in English)
- Daily refilling pick and pack area
- Keeping the warehouse space clean and tidy
- Performing inventory count
- Ordering packing materials and stationary for warehouse operations
- Performing ad hoc tasks related to support of the sales and marketing teams
- Minimum of five years of experience with warehouse operations from similar industries
- A good physical health that enables you to handle the daily tasks
- Comfortable in both written and spoken English and Danish
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions that are based on sound judgment and business rationale
- Ability to work under pressure and manage challenging situations
- Experience with Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- Forklift certificate is an advantage
You should apply for the job if you are interested in
- An exciting job in an inspiring and fast-moving company
- An opportunity to combine your job with your passion for sport
- A job, which is guaranteed to offer challenges in a field you are passionate about
- Becoming a player in an international, dynamic team consisting of passionate and motivated colleagues
Starting date: 01.08.2018
Do you have what it takes and are you interested in the job?
Please submit your application before June 21st, 2018 by filling out the application form using this direct link: https://gripgrab.formstack.com/forms/application_1st_warehouse_assistant_for_gripgrab